Pages

A Touch Morbid - Review

A Touch Morbid (A Touch Trilogy #2)
by Leah Clifford
Blurb
Eden won the battle-she saved her true love from the darkest evil. But the war has only just begun. With secrets swirling around her, powerful allies unraveling, and life-and death-as she knows it eroding, Eden and those she loves tread dangerous ground. Can she trust anyone? Will her unearthly powers be her salvation or her downfall? A sweeping, dark, and sexy paranormal romance that will haunt readers with an inventive mythology and a cinematic New York City filled with shadows and longing.

My Review
A Touch Morbid continues were the first book ends pretty much. This book is hard to review without spoilers so if you haven't read the first book do so. Eden has her love Az at her side but it has come at a price. They can not kiss but they can't stay away either. Gabe seems to be lost to everyone and they all want to know where is with a few people questioning what happened to him. Kristen especially needs to find Gabe. Eden seems to be getting ill and tries to hide it from Az. Now on top of that the Bound know and are hunting for the Sliders. Everyones world is falling apart and they may just have to work together to make things right.

Eden gets even better in this book. She wants to do everything she can to make things right and to live a normal life as she can so to speak. You get to see her thoughts so you can see how much she truly cares for Az and Gabe among others. She does do some stupid things but she has the best of intentions doing them. Az he fights every day to stay with Eden and learn her secrets. He feels guilty and he truly wants to protect Eden anyway he can. Love him. Gabe all I can say is we get to see a whole lot from him that I truly didn't see coming. Luke even knowing I shouldn't I liked him more in this book. Yes he has his own plans he wants to use people to get accomplished but you also see a different side of him. Kristen I know this girl has problems but I can not seem to like her. 

I love the first book and this book did not let me down. It had plenty of twist and shocks that I did not see coming. You have angels, sliders, fallen and even Lucifer his self so you know it has tons going on. Everyone seems to have secrets that they are hiding from each other. Some of those secrets are to protect someone some of those are to hurt people. I stayed up very late to read this book and was glad I had the next one to jump right into. This is a series that will pull you right in and keep you addicted to it just like some people are to touch. The author continues to build the characters in this book and expand the world you got to see in the first book. I would recommend to everyone.
4 out of 5 Stars

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will try to always reply!