Pages

Until I Die - Review

Until I Die (Revenants, #2)Until I Die by Amy Plum
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Kate and Vincent are trying their best to be together and trying to find a way they can be happy. Each one is looking at different ways to make this work using the resources they have. The enemies are being quiet but they keep looking over their shoulder waiting for them to appear. The danger to them may be closer than they know. Will they be able to stay together or will something tear them apart?

Kate is a great character as she was in the first book. She loves Vincent and is trying everything she can to be with him and help him. Even if that means keeping secrets from him. Vincent I have to say I did not like him a lot in this book. For one he was gone a lot more in this book. He was keeping several secrets as well from Kate. Georgia is one of my favorites. She was always there for Kate and had some funny scenes. This girl needs a book of her own. I think it would rock. We have lots of the other charaters we met in the first book. We also get two new characters Violette and Arthur. Violette plays a big part in this book as she friends Kate and they spend a lot of time together. Arthur I did not like at first because he seemed pushy and was rude to Kate. He turned it around in the end and I did like him.


I did not like this book as much as the first one. Sometimes when that happens the next book rocks and I really hope that happens here. For me this book was slow for most of it. Nothing was really happening. Kate and Vincent were both off doing their own thing and hiding stuff from each other and in a way it seemed it was coming between them. Towards the end they finally start talking about things. I guess I was wanted more from this book. It is still good but not my favorite. There is a few huge shocks and it ends on a huge cliffhanger that does leave you begging for the next one. I am glad for the ending because if not it may have been a lower rating for me.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will try to always reply!