Pages

His Final Girl- Review

His Final Girl (B Mine Book 1)His Final Girl by Brooklyn Ann
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book made my horror/romance heart so very happy. It was like reading a version of those b scary movies many of us love yet they have a real romance in them.

Linnea is going to be a senior in high school and all she really wants to do is work on her family farm the whole summer. She isn't a hugely popular girl and is happy with her small group of friends. She isn't to happy to go to the senior summer camp. Wes is new to the school, consider a gangly nerd and has trouble breathing in doors let alone in the forest.

Linnea and Wes aren't looking for love but that seems to be what they find along with a murderer set on killing all the campers. They aren't the typical leaders but they stand strong in trying to survive and to trap whoever is after them.


What I loved about this book is the characters and how they seem like everyday people. Not the usual beauty queen and hunk like in other books. There is tons of blood and action and you never know what will happen or who will die next. You also get to see love blossom happen and it's like a step back in time. I really hope there is tons more in this series as I need more like this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will try to always reply!