Pages

Back and Deader Than Ever

 This is number 5 in my TBR Reading Challenge!

Back and Deader Than Ever (Monster High, #4)Back and Deader Than Ever by Lisi Harrison
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The RADs and normies are learning to live side by side. They can go out in public now without worry for their lives. Everything should be perfect now but it is not. Draculaura's (Lala) daddy is back in town and wants the RAD's to have their own school away from the normies. It is up to Lala to prove to him she can do things right and that they need to stay with their normal friends. While this is going on Frankie and the others get in a huge competition of who is the best couple. Friends are against friends even when they should becoming together.

I have always enjoyed the Monster High series. The books and characters are just so cute!! Sorry to say this book fell flat compared to the others. I like seeing all the familiar faces but I didn't enjoy the story line as much. In a way the book felt rushed like she wanted to get it over. I would still recommend this book to anyone who loves a cute charming series that you could enjoy with a preteen. The story line just seemed a little more boring than the others and It switched around to different POV several times. It might have been better if it had stuck to Lala's so we could see more of her.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will try to always reply!