Pages

The Perfect Dress Review

The Perfect DressThe Perfect Dress by Carolyn Brown
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Mitzi along with her two friends Paula and Jody run a dress shop for plus size women. It's their dream and they are trying to grow their business. Along the way they are trying to get their personal lives in order. When Graham moves back to town Mitzi hopes he looks beyond her plus size to her heart underneath.





I loved all of these characters so much. They are all so strong and protective of each other. It's the friendship you want for yourself. Mitzi is a hard worker and very sweet but she lacks self confidence. Graham is a nice guy who has someone from his past who doesn't want to let go. Both have to step back and see if they are right for each other. They are a great match when they let down their walls.




I have to say Fanny Lou stole the show for me. She reminds me of my grandmother so much and I love her sayings. I'd recommend anyone pick up this wonderful book for her alone. However it's so much more. Love, laughter, betrayal and new beginnings all in one fantastic book I didn't want to end. I look forward to getting more books by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will try to always reply!