Pages

The Wives Review

The WivesThe Wives by Tarryn Fisher
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thursday loves her husband Seth and tries not to let it bother her that he has two other wives. She doesn't know anything about the other two wives other than what day of the week they get with Seth. All that changes when she finds a piece of paper in his clothes. Now she is determined to find out about the other wives. She is determined to find out just what kind of person Seth is.


I should give a warning never start a book by this author late at night because you will be up all night reading. She is an amazing writer who hooks you right in.


I really enjoyed this book. It was dark with many twist. I felt so bad for Thursday wondering just how much she would take. I loved when she started standing up for herself and willing to hunt for the truth. The truth isn't always what you want to find I will say. Seth I didn't care for at any point in the book. He just makes my skin crawl all the way to the end. Pick this book up if you want a book that keeps your interest all the way to the end and leaves you gasping at the end. Highly recommend.

Thank you to Eldelweiss for a copy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will try to always reply!