Pages

Alice In Zombieland - Review

Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Alice always thought her father was crazy. He wouldn't let them out at night and always talked about monsters. She finds he wasn't crazy one night when she talked him into going out. The monsters kill her family now she wants revenge. In a new school she meets Cole who she finds an instant connection to. He has secrets as well as Alice and she wants to find out what they are.

First off I love the cover. That dress is gorgeous in fact the whole cover is. This is a retelling of Alice in Wonderland in a way. You do have a rabbit and a girl name Alice but it is much more than that. It has Zombies which are one of my favorite things to read about. Each book I have read seems to have a different type of zombie to it and this is the same way. These zombies seem to be hunting Alice and she wants to take them out. Cole is a bad boy who everyone tells her to stay away from. Like Alice I sure wouldn't he is another for my top book crush for the year. I love him! He is tough, hot, has secrets, protective and so much more. He is worth the read alone. However there is so much more than him let me back up to Alice. She is an amazing character who doesn't want to stand to the side and let others battle for her. Nope she wants to learn how to do it herself even when love ones tell her not to. Her close family has been wiped out and she tries her best to hold it together. Another character that I enjoyed in this book was Kat. Alice and her become best friends and this girl sticks right by her even when other friends drop her. She is a very faithful friend even if she seems to be hiding something her self.

I enjoyed this book from beginning to end. It has so many twist and turns that kept me turning the pages. I knew as soon as I heard about this book i wanted to read it. It seemed right up my alley and it didn't disappoint me at all. You never knew who to trust and Alice has to make some very hard decisions that I know would be so hard to do. She and Cole have an on and off again deal going on because they don't know if they can trust each other but it works so well will the story. You have some very original fight scenes with the zombies that are awesome. I could go on and on about this book. I love it that much and  I can't wait to read the next one. I need more Cole for one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will try to always reply!