Pages

Bad Taste in Boys -Review

Bad Taste in Boys (Kate Grable, #1)Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kate Grable is the typical school nerd. She always has her nose in a book or is working with the football team as a trainer. When she learns the coach has been giving the players a steroid shot and that is changing the players she begins to research it and hunt for clues. She has help with her crush Aaron, her nerdy little brother Jonah and best friend Rocky. Sh e learns it is turning the players into zombies and that no one is safe from them.

I will start with the characters. Kate I have to love her. She is the book worm who is out to solve it all. Being a book worm myself I have to love a character like her. Aaron is the jock but he doesn't ignore Kate at all. He tries his best to help her. Jonah you have to be careful or this boy will still the show. He does and says some of the craziest things that will have you laughing. There is so many more characters you get to meet in this book. They are each wonderful.

I will say I am a huge fan of zombie books. I love them and will read everyone I can. What I liked most about this book is the fact it is a YA book that is what it says. I would have no problem letting a young teen read this book. The author keeps it clean so have no worries. It is also a good enough book that I enjoyed it as an adult. I love the action in it and how you get to see what all Kate does to solve this case. The little romance between her and Aaron is so sweet. I love these two together and it shows that the nerd and the popular person can be together. This book is a quick read but highly enjoyable if you love zombies or even if you don't I am sure you will enjoy it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will try to always reply!